I can't believe the start of fall is only in a matter of weeks! Time seriously flies, and I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer quite yet! Also, the weather in LA is pretty much consistently gorgeous (sorry I brag about this all the time haha), so it's hard to realize that fall is just around the corner.
I put together a fruit and nut platter in the colors of fall. While I eat tons of fruit, I definitely don't eat enough nuts, so I thought this platter would be perfect to keep me from reaching a bag of spicy Cheetos (my guilty pleasure), and opting for healthier alternatives. It's perfect for when you're feeling munchy, or when you have guests over and want a healthy snack tray. Feel free to experiment with different fruit, nuts, or even add little blocks of cheese if you're in the mood! Hope this fruit and nut platter helps you embrace some healthier snack habits this coming fall!
FRUIT & NUT PLATTER
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Easy Peasy
TIME: 5-10 Minutes
SERVINGS: Vary based on the size of your party
- Fruit: Papaya, Strawberries, Kiwi, Citrus Fruits, etc.
- Nuts: Almonds, Pistachios, Walnuts, etc.
- Dried Fruit: Banana chips, Goji berries, etc.
- Wash and prep the fruit so it can be eaten easily.
- Arrange all the ingredients on your platter starting with the largest in size. Make sure to vary the colors of your fruits and nuts on your plate/tray for visual affect. Enjoy!
Styling & Photography: Annie Cho