I'm a die hard fan of all things Korean Beauty. As such, I've been using sheet masks since my early teens and absolutely love their hydrating and nourishing benefits. They're a part of my weekly skincare regimen and help keep my skin in optimum condition, especially during the winter dryness. I love that they feel like a spa at home, are super easy to use, and the benefits are basically instantaneous!
FEATURING: LUIERE SHEET MASKS
For this sheet mask routine I am using the bio-cellulose masks generously gifted to me by Luiere in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own!
I tried out the Repair Mask and the Anti-ageing Mask. The key ingredient to the Luiere masks is lipidure, which is supposed to have twice the hydration of hyaluronic acid! It's a plus that these masks are environmentally friendly, cruelty free, and free from animal by-products, alcohol, parabens, sulphates, and other bad ingredients.
These masks are bio-cellulose, meaning they're made from good bacteria, rather than the most common microfiber/cotton masks. These masks have superior moisture retention and adhesion, really cling to your face like a second skin, and result in better absorption. The results have been really good so far. The masks calm down any redness, smooths and firms my skin texture, and really hydrates my face. It's perfect for this dry winter season. I definitely recommend trying their masks out!
While sheet masks are definitely easy to use, there are common mistakes that even I have committed in the past. I've put together my routine below with the dos and don'ts, and tips and tricks to get the most out of your sheet masks.
MY SHEET MASK ROUTINE
MY CURRENT FAVORITE SHEET MASKS
I mask about 1-2 times a week depending on the dryness of my skin, so I've been going through a lot of sheet masks. I've rounded my current favorite sheet masks so you can try them. Check them out and pamper your skin with your own at home spa treatment!
1. LUIERE - Repair $12.50 - This bio-cellulose mask is intensely hydrating and smooths out my skin. My skin felt like it had more elasticity and was super refreshed afterwards!
2. MEDIHEAL - W.H.P. White Hydrating Mask Black Mask $ $17.54/Pack of 10 - Couldn't find the P.D.F. one online as pictured so I'm linking the W.H.P, which is also a black charcoal mask. This one is anti-aging, moisturizing, and whitening.
3. DEARPACKER - Real Nature Mask Sheet Pack $13.99 (3 Pieces) - You can pick from several choices (e.g. bamboo, tea tree, green tea, rose, shea butter, etc.) but I really love the pomegranate one. Super hydrating!
4. 7TH HEAVEN - Charcoal Peel-Off Mask $1.99/ea - This charcoal mask detoxes, absorbs oils, and pulls out impurities from your face. It also contains exfoliating walnut shells.
5. BEYOND - Herb Garden Masks $10.46 (7 pack) - I love the rose hips masks for their firming and elasticity properties, but there are so many options from this line with different benefits. I also love the black tea, lotus, and garden peony masks!
6. ETUDE HOUSE - 0.2 Therapy Air Mask Snail $18.71 (10 Pack) - Yes, your eyes aren't fooling you. These masks actually use snail slime to strengthen the skin's barrier for intense smoothing, hydration, and elasticity! Don't knock it 'til you try it!
7. INNISFREE - It's Real Squeeze Mask Sheet $29.99 (16 Pack) - My favorite is the green tea mask because it really wakes up your skin, hydrates, and moisturizes. This pack also includes other great masks including: bamboo, aloe, manuka honey, acai berry, pomegranate, shea butter, and more!
SHOP MY PICKS
Graphic Design & Styling: Annie Cho
This post uses affiliate links. Please read the disclosure statement here.