Cue the music! “Can you feel, the love tonight…..” LOL! Are you guys excited that Valentine’s Day is coming up real soon? I love that we have a holiday that celebrates the best thing in life: LOVE! I’ve put together the ultimate Valentine’s Day gift guide so you can help all your favorite ladies feel extra special! There’s something for everyone, including beauty and skincare, clothing and accessories, and home and lifestyle gifts. And self-love is important too, right? You may end up wanting some things for yourself as well! I’m definitely eyeing a lot of these goodies!
Check out my top 14 picks below, where you can click on the product images directly for easy shopping. And then continue on to see even more gift ideas by category! Here’s to all the wonderful women in our lives! Let’s show them loads of love this Valentine’s Day!
VALENTINE’S DAY GIFT GUIDE:
1. MARC JACOBS - Daisy Love $84 - Fragrance is an essential accessory! This one smells of cloudberries, daisy tree petals, cashmere musks, and driftwood!
2. GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask $45 - I adore sleeping masks! This one is filled with watermelon and hyaluronic acid to keep you dewy, glowing, and smooth your skin!
3. TATCHA - Violet-C Brightening Serum $88 - Serums are one of my fav steps in my skin routine. This one contains 20% Vitamin C and 10% AHA to brighten and even skin tone, and treat lines and dark spots.
4. H&M - Sandals With Ankle Tie $34.99 - Perfect for a date night, these heels are so sexy with the wraparound ankle tie!
5. SUGARFINA - Set of 4 Gimme Some Sugar Candy Cubes $32 - Who doesn’t love candy?! Sugarfina makes the cutest gummy candies ever!
6. NARS - Ignited Eyeshadow Palette $59 - The perfect V-Day palette with a mix of matte, shimmer, and glitter shades!
7. BAUBLEBAR - Vitina Heart Drop Earring $44 - The cutest statement earrings for V-Day with beaded hearts!
8. FITBIT - Alta HR Wireless Heart Rate and Fitness Tracker $149.95 - The perfect smart watch that tracks heart rate, food intake, training, sleep, and fitness!
9. BOTKIER - Cobble Hill Crossbody Bag $198 - The shades of red and pink make for the perfect statement bag! I love the bold colors, angled lines and stripes!
10. CROSLEY - Electronics Voyager Turnable $69.95 - Music never fails to set the mood. Give the gift of music with this cute, vintage-inspired record player!
11. JOURNELLE - Natalia Underwire Bra $68 - Journelle is my go-to-place for the prettiest lingerie!
12. J.CREW Vintage Pajama Set $95 - I love vintage PJ sets! This comes in 4 different colors!
13. YVES SAINT LAURENT - Heart and Arrow Rouge Volupte Shine Collector Oil-in-Stick Lipstick $38 - I love the pretty V-Day packaging and this hydrating lipstick comes in 5 gorgeous shades!
14. DIPTYQUE - Roses Damascena Scented Candle $72 - The most luxurious candle with a bouquet of damascena rose!
BEST BEAUTY & SKINCARE GIFTS
If you or your loved ones are as obsessed with beauty and skincare like I am, here are some awesome gift ideas! Whether it’s makeup to create the perfect date night look, a new fragrance to make you smell divine, or holy grail skincare products, these are all winners!
BEST LINGERIE, LOUNGE, & SLEEPWEAR GIFTS
Whether it’s cute and comfy PJ’s, or sexy lingerie, these gifts are so pretty you might end up buying several things for yourself! Cute PJ sets or robes are an adorable gift idea for friends and family. If you love lacy, delicate lingerie as much as I do, Journelle is my go-to place for lingerie!
BEST BAGS, JEWELRY, & SHOES GIFTS
I know that for some ladies, accessories are their favorite fashion purchase! I definitely love to splurge on nice bags and shoes! Here’s a beautiful collection of statement jewelry, perfect IT bags, and drool-worthy shoes! Have fun with your look with a pop of red or pink! It really helps your outfit stand out!
BEST HOME & LIFESTYLE GIFTS
Hope you enjoyed this Valentine’s Day gift guide babes! Wishing you all the most lovely V-Day filled with an abundance of love to you and yours!
Graphic Design, Photography, & Styling: Annie Cho
This post uses affiliate links. Please read the disclosure statement here.