October has been a crazy month for me so far, with some big changes happening for me. I’ll be able to reveal what I’ve been so busy with next month, so stay tuned! Jack and I will also be traveling in Thailand and Vietnam in November, so follow me on Instagram @annchovieblog to see all our adventures!
I combined beauty and skincare favorites from September and October so that I can have enough goodies to share with you. My favorite new brands that I got to try were Charlotte Tilbury and Shu Uemura. I’ve known about these beauty brands for a long time, and now that I finally got to try them, I fully understand the hype. Read all about my favorite picks including amazing luxury makeup from Charlotte Tilbury, Korean skincare, my new favorite matte lipstick, amazing cleansing oils, and more!
SHOP MY FAVORITES
SEPTEMBER BEAUTY FAVORITES:
1. BOBBI BROWN - Luxe Matte Lipstick $37 - A highly pigmented matte lipstick with a powdery soft and light formula that isn’t drying at all!
2. SHU UEMURA - Ultime 8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil $51.29 - This is one of my favorite cleansing oils. It contains 8 botanical oils that nourishes your skin and feels luxurious. It melts my makeup off really well and emulsifies away cleanly when you rinse with water.
3. MAMONDE - Hydrating Beauty Water $23 - A wonderfully hydrating toner that’s made from 100% organic damask rose! I use it after cleansing, and right before applying serums. I love the rose scent!
4. MAMONDE - Petal Purifying Bubble Mask $25 - One of my favorite Mamonde products, this mask is super fun. It starts foaming on your face on contact. It only takes 1 minute and leaves you with brighter and moisturized skin!
5. MAMONDE - Plum Blossom Lip Sleeping Mask $14 - It’s a lip balm during the day and a lip sleeping mask at night. It’s super hydrating on my chapped lips, and I adore the scent!
6. MAMONDE - Petal Spa Oil to Foam Cleansing Oil $21 - I love the rich formula of this oil cleanser. It breaks down waterproof makeup really well. Add some water and the oil turns into a foam cleanser which easily washes off!
7. CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Luxury Eyeshadow Palette In The Dolce Vita $53 - This palette is the perfect fall palette! The shades are super pigmented and each color is so gorgeous! It works for both day and night looks.
8. CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Charlotte’s Magic Cream $100 - This is serious magic in a pot. I love the anti-aging properties, and how it helps with firming, lifting, and rehydrating tired skin.
9. CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Cheek To Chic Blush In Love Is The Drug $40 - I love this blush duo. It’s super pigmented, and you can use the colors separately or together. I like to use the light pink over my cheekbones, and the dark pink on the apples of my cheeks.
10. CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Full Fat Lashes Mascara $29 - This mascara is one of my all time favorites! The formula isn’t drying or clumping, and the brush is great at separating lashes and building volume and length!
11. CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo $68 - This is a fan favorite for a reason! I love the bronzer for sculpting my face, and the highlighter has such an elegant sheen. And the gold case is so glamorous!
12. CONTEXT SKIN - Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream $35 - An amazing eye cream that’s has a lightweight gel-like formula, yet is ultra hydrating.
13. CONTEXT SKIN - Intensive Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 $40 - This moisturizer contains shea butter and has a lightweight, non-greasy formula perfect for the warmer months.
Graphic Design, Photography, & Styling: Annie Cho
This post uses affiliate links. Please read the disclosure statement here.