This is a visual diary of some of our favorite moments in Puerto Rico, where we we spent a total of 4 nights and 5 days. We were able to see most of the main sites because we stuck to a pretty tight schedule, but If you are able, I'd definitely suggest staying a full week so you can see even more things in leisure.
There is a sense of pride that can be felt in the locals as they take their time helping you to get around, and cheerfully give tips on their favorite places to go. After our trip was over, the genuine sense of love that the locals have for their island paradise really comes as no surprise. From the colorful buildings, to the sweetest locals, stunning coral reefs and exotic marine life, beautiful beaches with the clearest of waters, the wonders of the bioluminescent bays, and on and on, what's not to love about this place?! I can't wait to come back for more!
- Wandering the colorful streets and historic sites of Old San Juan
- Eating at El Pescador near the entry to the Fajardo Bioluminescent Bay
- Kayaking in the Bioluminescent Bay in Fajardo
- Ziplining and rappelling through San Salvador Forest
- Snorkeling in Culebra Island and swimming with sea turtles and manta rays
Photography: Annie Cho
Snorkeling Photography: Culebra Island Adventures