Can you believe it's August already, as well as the last month of summer? Eeeks! I wish summer were 6 months long - who else is with me? How are you making the most of summer? I'm going to the beach at least twice a week!
For my July Beauty Favorites, I have a good mix of fragrance, skincare, and makeup products to share with you. From matte foundations that keep oil and shine at bay, to the best shaving cream I've ever used to date, I'm so excited to share with you the items that made the list! I've added a of couple of items that were introduced in my June Beauty Favorites, and that's because I've been keeping them in my skincare routine all summer long! Check out my reviews below, and then check out my other monthly Beauty Favorites here, here, and here!
JULY BEAUTY FAVORITES:
1. OILLE - GRAPESEED + GOTU KOLA ORGANIC EYE SERUM $48 - This serum has a metal roller ball applicator which has a super cooling effect especially for those tired and puffy under eyes. It really hydrates and firms the skin.
2. OILLE - LEMON + GREEN TEA ORGANIC FACIAL ELIXIR MIST $58 - I spritz the toner on right after cleansing. I love the fresh herbal smell and how it cleans and wakes up my skin
3. OILLE - BEESWAX + TURMERIC ORGANIC FACIAL BALM $98 - I use this in the morning to cleanse and resurface my skin before makeup, and in the evening to take my makeup off easily with a warm cloth. I love the citrusy aromatherapeutic quality to this balm.
4. MAMONDE - Petal Purifying Bubble Mask $25 - I use this in the morning right after cleansing. I love how microbubbles start foaming like a bubble bath on my face! It takes only 1 minute to brighten, purify, soothe, and moisturize my face. It’s the perfect way to keep my skin in tip top shape right before applying makeup.
5. MAMONDE - Pore Clean Clay Mask $25 - I’m a huge fan of clay masks, and this one is a winner. It contains the heartleaf herb (eoseongcho) which has skin-relieving properties and walnut shell powder for exfoliation. After about 10 minutes I wash the mask off and am left with smaller pores, smoother skin, and glowing skin!
6. MAMONDE - Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask $25 - This is the last step in my nighttime skincare routine. I put a good amount all over my face and neck before I sleep. The gel formula contains the calendula herb and is super cooling and soothing. I wake up with ultra hydrated skin!
7. BOBBI BROWN - Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation $46 - A great matte foundation that's not drying, and is perfect for oily, summer skin. It also has SPF 15 which is. perfect!
8. BOBBI BROWN - Primer Plus Mattifier $38 - This primer is perfect for oily or combination skin. It controls oil and shine. It creates the smoothest canvas for your foundation!
9. EOS - Shave Cream (Sensitive) $4.49 - This shave cream is perfect for sensitive skin. The cream formula is thick and nourishing, and leaves your skin super smooth!
10. DIPTYQUE - Philosykos Eau de Parfum $165 - A single whiff takes me to fig orchards in the south of France, and I am hooked! It's a warm, and fruity scent that's balanced by woodiness and black pepper.
1. SKIN LONG-WEAR WEIGHTLESS FOUNDATION
If you're looking for a great matte foundation, look no further! It's matte without being drying, and is perfect for summers, when I'm especially oily. I'm wearing the color Beige 3, and it's a perfect color match. It also has SPF 15 to protect you from the sun!
2. PRIMER PLUS MATTIFIER
This primer is perfect for oily or combination skin. It controls oil and shine. I love the clean scent and how it melts into your skin. It creates the smoothest canvas for your foundation!
PHILOSYKOS EAU DE PARFUM
I also tried the Eau des Sens Eau de Toilette as seen in my Instagram here, but I only posted this one because it was my favorite of the two. I've never had a fragrance with a bouquet of figs, so this was such a delight! A single whiff takes me to fig orchards in the south of France, and I am hooked! If you want to try something a little different, the Philosykos is perfect. It's a warm, and fruity scent that's balanced by woodiness and black pepper. I adore it!
Graphic Design, Photography, & Styling: Annie Cho
This post uses affiliate links. Please read the disclosure statement here.