I don't know if you noticed, but I skipped Beauty Favorites for the month of May as I was traveling in Greece and didn't get a chance to try many new products. So for June, I've got a lot of new goodies to share with you! Some people like to test the latest tech gadgets, and I love to test new beauty products. For my June Beauty Favorites, I have a mix of K-Beauty goodies, plant-based natural skincare, products for sensitive skin, sunscreen, and much more!
If you haven't yet, check out my March Beauty Favorites here, and my April Beauty Favorites here! You'll find lots of amazing skincare and beauty products that are my holy grails!
JUNE BEAUTY FAVORITES:
1. MAMONDE - Petal Purifying Bubble Mask $25 - A really fun face mask that thickens and bubbles! It only takes 1 minute and purifies and soothes your skin while leaving you with a brighter complexion, smaller pores, and moisturized skin! Magic in a bottle!
2. CLARISONIC - Mia 1™ Skin Cleansing System $129 - I love how gently yet effectively the Mia 1 removes dirt and makeup from my skin. The oscillating brush unclogs pores and purifies my skin, and after washing my face, it feels so soft and smooth!
3. AMOREPACIFIC - Vintage Single Extract Essence $145 - This is an amazing anti-aging essence filled with powerful antioxidants made from handpicked and fermented green tea leaves. I love the green tea scent and how it brightens and evens out my skin tone.
4. MALIN + GOETZ - Vitamin E Face Moisturizer $50 - I love how lightweight and super hydrating this Vitamin E face moisturizer is. It's perfect for summer days!
5. MALIN + GOETZ - Grapefruit Face Cleanser $36 - The grapefruit face cleanser is the most gentle, unstripping, yet extremely effective cleanser. It even takes off my eye makeup with ease!
6. MALIN + GOETZ - Lip Moisturizer $14 - I love the gel-like formula of this lip moisturizer. It really nourishes and heals my dry, chapped lips.
7. OILLE - Grapeseed + Gotu Kola Organic Eye Serum $48 - A super hydrating and firming eye serum. The metal roller ball has a super cooling effect especially for those tired under eyes.
8. OILLE - Rooibos + Carrot Organic Facial Eye Créme $56 - This eye creme is super rich and hydrating, yet not greasy or heavy at all.
9. BYREDO - Bal D'Afrique Eau De Parfum $165 - An amazing fragrance with a warm and romantic bouquet. It has notes of earthy cedarwood and vetiver, sweet jasmine, and crispness from the neroli and bergamot.
10. SUPERGOOP - Invincible Setting Powder SPF 45 $30 - The SPF 45 setting powder is so easy to brush on your face after makeup. It keeps your makeup in place and protects from the sun!
11. SUPERGOOP - Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40 $32 - A weightless and oil free SPF 40 sunscreen that goes on CLEAR!
SHOP MY FAVS
PETAL PURIFYING BUBBLE MASK
I love K-Beauty brand Mamonde, especially their masks! For this bubble mask, you apply a thick layer on your face and watch it thicken into a chiffon texture and bubble! It even contains real rose petals that hydrate and soothe. After just 1 minute you massage it into your skin with warm water and then rinse off. It's so fun and super fast which I love. You’ll be left with squeaky clean, moisturized skin, more even skin tone, and smaller pores. After each use I can see immediate results and a brighter complexion. This stuff is golden!
MIA 1™ SKIN CLEANSING SYSTEM + ACNE CLEANSING BRUSH
I had been eyeing the Clarisonic Mia 1 for years now but finally have it. It's exceeded my expectation. The oscillating brush is supposed to clean up to 6 times better than hands alone, and I totally see why. Dirt and makeup on my face whisks away so gently and effectively it truly feels like magic! After I wash the grime and cleanser from my face, I'm left with softer and smoother skin. I love it so much! It has totally upped my skincare routine!
VINTAGE SINGLE EXTRACT ESSENCE
AMOREPACIFIC is an amazing K-Beauty brand, and this anti-aging essence contains powerful prebiotics to pre-tox and prevent further signs of skin aging. It's made from green tea leaves that are hand-picked, fermented for 50 days, then aged for another 50 days. I use this am and pm right after cleansing and toning, and have really seen a difference, especially when I'm not using it! It has helped brighten my dull skin and improve my skin texture!
MALIN + GOETZ
Malin + Goetz is great for those with sensitive skin types. They only use good ingredients in their highly effective formulas! I've been using these nonstop all summer!
1. VITAMIN E FACE MOISTURIZER
I love using this moisturizer after using the Grapefruit Face Cleanser. It's super lightweight, yet ultra soothing and moisturizing with the Vitamin E and chamomile. It absorbs super quickly and doesn't feel greasy, which is a must for me!
2. GRAPEFRUIT FACE CLEANSER
This is my new favorite cleanser! It is so gentle, yet extremely effective for all skin types. It's not stripping, really deep-cleans (including makeup), and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft!
3. LIP MOISTURIZER
If you have super chapped lips like mine, you're going to love the gel-like formula of this lip moisturizer. It really nourishes and heals my lips.
Oille is an amazing, plant-based skincare line that's formulated with GC/MS Technology using pure plant DNA and 95%+ organic ingredients. Clean beauty is where it's at!
1. GRAPESEED + GOTU KOLA ORGANIC EYE SERUM
I love the easy to use metal roller ball on the eye serum! It has a super cooling effect especially for those tired under eyes. It really wakens up my eyes, smooths wrinkles, and hydrates the skin.
2. ROOIBOS + CARROT ORGANIC FACIAL EYE CREME
Loving this super hydrating eye créme! It’s super rich and hydrating, yet not greasy or heavy at all, which is a must for me! It has helped moisturize and firm the skin around my eyes.
BAL D'AFRIQUE EAU DE PARFUM
The Bal D’Afrique Eau De Parfum has been my signature scent this year. The fragrance is so tantalizing! It has a warm and romantic bouquet, with an earthiness in the cedarwood and vetiver, sweetness from the jasmine, and crispness from the neroli and bergamot.
1. INVINCIBLE SETTING POWDER SPF 45
The SPF 45 setting powder is so easy to brush on your face after makeup. You can keep it in your bag and reapply throughout the day to keep your makeup in place and to protect your skin from the sun. Such a nifty idea!
2. UNSEEN SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 40
The weightless and oil free SPF 40 sunscreen on the left goes on CLEAR which is a game changer for me. No more white streaks! I don't need to worry about missing a spot to blend. It absorbs really quickly and isn't greasy as well!
Graphic Design, Photography, & Styling: Annie Cho
This post uses affiliate links. Please read the disclosure statement here.